MCG – Misr Cement Group is currently hiring a SAP BW/BI “full time”
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, information systems or any relevant degree.
- More than 4 years of experience.
- Good experience with SQL, DWH Concepts, Data Analysis.
- Experience with Dimensional/ Data Analysis.
- Good knowledge with ETL/ Reporting basics.
- Good knowledge with SAP BW.
- Prefer to have exposure to ERPs (SAP), at least interfacing with them.
- Combine data from various sources to present a complete picture for decision makers.
- Perform data analysis of different data sources.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Held training for key business users.
- Support current BI Solutions.
- Design, implement and deliver reports based on business requirements.
- Understand the source systems and source data in detail.
- Document all the design and development artifacts.
- Understand the current reporting environment and use that knowledge to continuously improve the data warehouse.
- Gather business requirements during initial phases of a BI/Analytics consultancy project.
- Design and implement data warehouse and presentation layer solutions.
- Build analytics dashboards that are mobile.
- Define and manage BI deliverable.
- Formulate key BI technical requirements.
- Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
- Proactive identification, escalation, and resolution of issues.
- Act as a counselor and mentor of other BI (BW,BO) associates’.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “SAP BW/BI “in subject line.
Department: Business Process
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo Headquarters
Company: Misr Cement Group