MCG – Misr Cement Group is currently hiring a Communication and Corporate Marketing Specialist “full time”
- Assist in the research and writing of press releases, and content for the company website, info graphics, and newsletters.
- Coordinate internal & external Communication flow.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and assist in planning & executing events.
- Implementing communication and corporate marketing activities as planned.
- Adhere and ensure implementation of the company’s style guide & corporate identity.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives
- Graduated from Marketing, Mass Communication, or Business Administration.
- Experience 2 – 4 Years in digital marketing, communication, and content writing.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Perfect English language.
- Hands-on Photoshop, illustrator, Video Maker
- Preferably Male who lives near Heliopolis, Nasr City
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns and other events.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to: email@example.com
Department: Communication and Corporate Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo Headquarters
Company: Misr Cement Group