MCG – Misr Cement Group is currently hiring Group marketing activities section head“full time”
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Develop business cases to support marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement marketing programs to increase sales in all business lines.
- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan, and monitor results on quarterly basis.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities (inside or outside Egypt and in different business lines), consumer preferences, requirements and dedications
- Evaluate existing Marketing programs to determine whether they are compatible with the organization’s strategy and business goals.
- Ability to prepare and present concise reports, proposals, presentations and updating databases.
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Monitor the advertising campaigns using various metrics and promotional activities
- Train and guide marketing department personnel in the performance of their duties as to specific position responsibilities, “performance techniques, reporting skills and procedures, etc.”
- Responsible for the organization’s corporate image and identity.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and completion ventures.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- 10-15 years of experience in in the Marketing field.
- Good organizational skills, and strong people management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Group marketing activities section head“in subject line.