- Gender: Male or Females are both welcome to apply.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Fifteen+ years of experience in same position.
- Previous experience in the Cement industry.
- Proficiency using Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- SAP experience on S/4HANA is a plus.
- Manage and Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Managing monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency to maximize company’s profits.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results.
- Comprehensive business analysis in a usable format to support decision-making.
- Analyzing production costs and recommending changes.
- Plan, organize and direct all the activities of the cost accounting function.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis.
- Assist with the coordination and deliverables for quarterly reviews and annual audits performed by internal and external auditors.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo Headquarters
Company: Misr Cement Group