- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Minimum ten years’ experience of which three years in a medium managerial position within Health Safety and Environment (HSE) functions.
- Must have completed environmental health and safety training in areas such as OSHA or NEBOSH.
- Experience in safety, and/or environmental technical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory reports and compliances including experience with ISO.
- Knowledge or experience in operations of cement will be an advantage.
- Manufacturing, construction and mining engineering industry experience.
- Lead and execute as a key player the agenda of the safety project guided by the company.
- Setting the department’s objectives or KPIs and follow-up the execution on the ground.
- Drawing up safety rules to improve safety performance for plant employees.
- Work alongside with plant lead teams to set the rules, procedure, technical instructions and guidelines for executing the policy of HSE in the workplace.
- Ensure that safety culture of the company is improved and conveyed to all the populations across sites.
- Provide as an expert to advice plant management on deficiencies in the safety performance at the operations.
- Ensure that the HSE policy or guideline is implement on site.
- Provide technical support plant operations with the implementation of HSE initiatives.
- Leading the safety management system, and any other safety programs.
- Design, develop and implement a plant-based safety training and awareness programs based on the needs of each operation and the major hazards identified in line with company’s strategic objectives.
- Advise on and monitor compliance with all local authorities relating to HSE with regards to plant operations.
- Managing by conducting identification, assessment, and analysis of the hazardous activities within operations.
- Managing the quality of induction safety programs being conduct for both the plant and contractor employees.
- Conduct and coordinate the internal and external systems audits to evaluate HSE performance.
- Develop an annual HSE improvement plan and monitor its implementation.
- Ensure relevant documents or records for safety are properly maintained at plant.
- Provide health and safety expertise for the plant for all new ad-hoc projects and change management activities.
- Managing the non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis.
- Ensuring that we are fully comply with and up to date with safety governmental regulations and any other relevant industrial guidelines.
- Investigate and analyze all occurred accidents and incidents to identify the root causes and apply the best practices as an improvement action.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to email@example.com.
Department: Health Safety and Environment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qena
Company: Misr Cement Qena