- Bachelor of Engineering or Chemical Science.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in environmental health and safety, minimum of which three years in a medium supervisory level position within Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) function.
- Must have completed environmental health and safety training in areas such as OSHA or NEBOSH.
- Experience in safety, and/or environmental technical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory reports and compliances including experience with ISO.
- Knowledge or experience in operations of cement will be an advantage.
- Manufacturing, construction, mining engineering industry experience.
- Execute as a key player the agenda of the safety project guided by the company.
- Work alongside HSE Manager or Plant lead team to set the rules, procedure, technical instructions and guidelines for executing the policy of HSE in the workplace.
- Participate in drawing up safety rules to improve safety performance for plant employees.
- Work on prevention of causes that lead to accidents during work process.
- Participate in preparing and implementing the HSE development plans.
- Provide Health and Safety expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities.
- Follow up on non-conformances and develops systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis.
- Ensuring that we are fully comply with and up to date with safety governmental regulations and any other relevant industrial guidelines.
- Investigate and analyze all occurred accidents and incidents to identify the root causes and apply the best practices as an improvement action.
- Provide in-house safety and environmental training and awareness.
- Eliminate any pollution or hazard sources.
- Ensure that safety culture of the organization is improved and conveyed to all the populations across sites.
- Prepare monthly safety reports, incident report, loss incident reports and data analysis.
- Conduct fire drill exercise and emergency response drills towards emergency preparedness.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send us their updated resumes to email@example.com
Department: Health Safety and Environment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minya Factory Qena
Company: Misr Cement Minya Misr Cement Qena